Dear Family, Wednesday December 10th 2008
I got up leisurely did some homework, and then was kicked out of my room by the maid. So I then went over to Cindy's, made brownies, did some homework, and did my study group for Art History. Also, Mommy got me an apartment! And I am ridiculously excited and grateful. I think most of my food will be gone by the time I go, I've been shoving food down everyone else's throat for a while now, but it looks as though I'm almost done.
At 2 I went to class, and then afterwards I cleaned up my mess in the kitchen. I came home, did homework for a few hours, and then went to my last ever Institut. It was so sad. I brought brownies to some of my friends there, using those dollar store Tupperware I had brought with me, so I won't have to throw those away. I talked to Austrians for a while, and then rushed home to do some homework, listen to “Rebecca” (I got the music today!) and I'm about to begin on my Politics paper. I know, I know, I have not yet finished it, but I have so much homework that by the time I finish that homework, it's really late and I need to go to bed. Wish me luck on my paper!
Love,
Anna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment